Mieszalnik pasz - mieszarka łopatowa pozioma
The horizontal paddle mixer (HYPERMIX) is intended for the fast and efficient mixing of portions of powder ingredients including: complete feeds, concentrates and feed premixes.
The horizontal paddle mixer (HYPERMIX) is intended for the fast and efficient mixing of portions of powder ingredients including: complete feeds, concentrates and feed premixes. This is a device designed for the agri-food industry, but it may be used wherever there is a need to obtain a uniform structure of a loose product (homogeneisation).
The horizontal paddle mixer is characterised by:
- fast and thorough mixing in a wide range of applications
- high capacity (10-12 cycles/h)
- the accurate and fast removal of the ready-made mix from the trough of the device, owing to the use of discharge flaps over the entire length of the mixing chamber
- a leak-tight closure during the operation of the mixer, owing to the use of the self-locking system,
- a design which is suited to industrial applications, i.e. operation 24 hours a day all year round.
- connectors for filling the mixer,
- mixer emptying gate valve,
- electrical equipment and distribution box,
- manholes and vents,
- discharge flap.
Modules working together with the mixer
- upper gate valve over the mixer (fixed at the inlet of the mixer and used to fill it; it closes the mixer from the top and is at the same time, a unit that closes and empties the feed hopper)
- grease collector (allows liquid materials to be fed into the mixer).
HYPERMIX paddle mixer family
- HYPERMIX 2.000L
- HYPERMIX 4.000L
- HYPERMIX 6.300L
- HYPERMIX 8.000L
- HYPERMIX 10.000L
On special order, the dimensions of the mixer can be customised according to the customer’s requirements and process conditions.
Typically, the mixer body is made of stainless steel with a thickness of 6 mm, while the thickness of the front walls is 10 mm.