Młyn bijakowy pionowy
A vertical hammer mill is used to grind such components as grains, pulses and oilseeds.
A vertical hammer mill is used to grind such components as grains, pulses and oilseeds. The device is intended for the agri-food industry, where there is a necessity to grind the raw material before it is subjected to further processing.
It is manufactured in two sizes:
- MBE001 – capacity of 8-18t/h, power: 75kW (63/73kW in a two-speed model)
- MBE002 – capacity of 15-34t/h, power: 132kW
Advantages of the device
- energy savings when compared to equivalents
- low heating of the product during the grinding process and low moisture losses
- controlled, identical size particles with a high variability range
- consistent grinding performance
- easy and fast replacement of sieves and beaters
- low operational cost.
Our offer includes two models of mills, which slightly differ in terms of structural elements and performance. The mills consist of the following sub-assemblies. Some of the elements of the listed equipment are optional, and some of them are part of a larger mill model:
- support plate with legs
- hopper featuring an electrical system
- rotor with beaters (18/60 beaters; rotor with 745/1050mm in diameter)
- three-phase motor
- electrical control cabinet (MBS002)
- safety and auxiliary equipment systems
- guards and sensors.
In order to increase the performance of the line, it is possible to use a double system (so-called tandem), which consists of:
- dosing device which doses raw materials into a system which consists of two mills, and then separates the ferromagnetic pollutants and others (stones); it is installed in a system with two mills and valve boxes
- valve box
- two identical mills.