A micro-weighing station is also referred to as the micro-material dosing section.
A micro-weighing station is also referred to as the micro-material dosing section. It is a technological system which consists of many elements closely associated with each other, designed for dispensing and weighing micro-components which are later added to product mixes.
The micro-weighing station is a precise compilation of elements (which together form a unit) produced and delivered also as single devices and process equipment that can work in other applications and configurations. Each time it is designed on an individual basis and customised.
The micro-system tanks are available in two variants:
- round (revolver) tanks with capacities ranging between 0.1 and 0.5m³
- rectangular (honeycomb) tanks with capacities ranging between 1.5 and 3.0 m³.
Typically, the micro-weighing station is made of stainless steel.
- set of tanks (round or rectangular)
- set of auger dispensers that extract material from the tanks and transfer it onto the scales
- tensometric micro scales which weigh batches of raw materials from various dispensers.